It’s almost spring time in Texas! You wouldn’t know it with the weather this week, but it’s coming! One of my favorite parts of spring is spring cleaning. It’s a chance to start with everything fresh and organized for the warmer months when we would rather spend our time outside with our families. The pantry is always the best place to start with your spring cleaning.
I am often asked where to start making changes. I want to challenge you to “Gimme 5”! Change out just a few things in your pantry to make big changes in the lives of you and your family.
- Change out your oil. Replace Vegetable or Canola Oil (filled with GMO’s) with Coconut and Olive Oil.
- Change your sugar. Replace refined sugar with coconut sugar, maple syrup or honey.
- Change your salt. Use Pink Himalayan salt instead!
- Change your flour. Get rid of refined white flour and replace it with spelt, kamut, coconut or almond flour.
- Change your attitude! Changing the way you think about food and wearing a smile makes all the difference in the world when making these changes.
As a thank you for all of your love and support, I want to give you a gift! The following is a document that we share in our office with patients to help patients get started on the right foot. I know that clean out can be daunting and hopefully this gives you some steps to be on the right track to take your pantry from good to better!
Your Holiday Table
Order your book now! You get over 45 recipes! Many are BRAND NEW to The Keyes Ingredients. Beautiful pictures give you a glimpse of what your holiday table will look like. You don’t have to feel guilty about your holiday meal. It can be delicious and nutritious.