Building blocks and food foundations for greater understanding
Curriculum and practical teaching with insights for life application
Keyes in the Kitchen with Michelle Keyes for cooking demos and tips
Plan, Prep, Eat, Repeat: Eat Better. Look Better. Feel Better.
What’s on Your Plate? An Everyday Cookbook. Tonight’s Dinner. Tomorrow’s Lunch. Simplified.
Your Holiday Table: Eat Better. Look Better. Feel Better.
Recommended readings for a deeper dive into health, diet, food and nourishing traditions
- The Maker’s Diet by Jordan Rubin
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar–Your Brain’s Silent Killers by David Perlmutter, MD
- Eat Fat, Lose Fat: The Healthy Alternative to Trans Fats by Mary Enig
- Anticancer: A New Way of Life by David Servan-Schreiber
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon
- Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health by William Davis
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan
- Fat, Fatigued and Fed Up by Dr. Dane Donohue
- The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health by Jack Wolfson
Documentaries on obesity, healthcare, the food industry, health and nutrition
- Food, Inc. (2008)
- Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (2010)
- Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives (2012)
- King Corn (2007)
- Food Matters: You Are What You Eat (2008)
- Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare (2012)
A nationwide nonprofit community group to advocate for public health and empower safe choices. Let your voice be heard.
When organic produce is not a possibility:
- Access the annual “Dirty Dozen” list for awareness of produce foods that tested with the highest levels of pesticides
- Access the annual “Clean Fifteen” list for produce foods that tested with the lowest levels of pesticides