It's All About The Temperature Of The Tomato
Write a review
- Tomatoes (room temperature) - one per person serving, sliced at 1/4 to 1/2” thick
- Thinly sliced Pecorino Romano cut to top tomato
- 4-5 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- A splash of balsamic vinegar
- A pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Fresh cracked pepper (optional)
- Slice tomatoes and cheese
- Arrange tomatoes on a platter for family style or plate individually for servings, then top with the fresh mozzarella
- Drizzle a light layer of olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the tomatoes and cheese
- Add some fresh cracked pepper and Himalayan salt to taste
- Accompanies almost any meal.
- Grape tomatoes, mini mozzarella balls and basil are great on skewers served as an appetizer.
The Keyes Ingredients https://thekeyesingredients.com/