Get em’ While They're Hot
Write a review
- 30 mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Kalamata olives, minced
- 3 Tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower or pumpkin seeds, ground
- 3 Tablespoons kale, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons mixed colored bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in a bowl and mix well
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and push the mixture into the hollowed out centers
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, bake filled mushrooms for 15-20 minutes
- Serve as an appetizer for any dinner party.
- These accompany soups and salads very well.
- If there is any filling mix left over, it can be frozen and used the next time.
The Keyes Ingredients https://thekeyesingredients.com/