Kevin's Hot Wings
Almost As Spicy As He Is
Write a review
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Kevin's Secret BBQ Sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons Franks RedHot Original Sauce to add some heat! (Optional)
- Set oven to broil and position rack close to the top
- Trim the wings by removing the tips and cutting the wing in two at the joint
- Arrange on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Broil until golden brown
- Use tongs to flip over and brown other side
- Remove from oven and toss in a large bowl with sauce(s)
- Serve any day, but especially on game day, as an appetizer or main dish with Homemade Ranch.
- Accompanies pizza, nachos and salads well.
The Keyes Ingredients https://thekeyesingredients.com/