I Need a Burger
Once In A While, A Princess Has Got To Have A Burger
Write a review
- 3 pounds grass fed ground beef
- 2 eggs plus a splash of water if meat seems dry
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion (optional, for moisture)
- 1-2 clove(s) garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon pre-minced/chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Put the ground beef in a large mixing bowl
- In a large measuring cup add the egg, water, herbs, onion, garlic, mustard, salt & pepper
- Stir together and pour over the ground beef
- Mix well and form into patties
- Press a thumb-sized divot into top of each burger to gather the juices
- Add an extra sprinkle of salt and pepper just before grilling
- Grill, flipping only once
- Serve with French fries or a salad.
- Top with condiments of your choice. Add fresh tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions and avocado.
- These burgers are great with Caesar Salad
- Enjoy because "Every once in a while a princess has got to have a burger" (Isabella Keyes, age 4)
- Sometimes you can get away with odd substitutes. Try eating green beans seasoned with butter, salt and pepper with your burger. Eat them as you would your fries. Somehow it satisfies that finger food/fry substitute.
The Keyes Ingredients https://thekeyesingredients.com/