They'll Think You Can Bake
Write a review
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 eggs plus 2 egg yolks
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 ounces organic dark chocolate
- 10-12 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, combine maple syrup and coconut flour
- In a separate bowl, crack the eggs and egg yolks
- In a small frying pan on low, heat butter, coconut oil and chocolate
- Stir until smooth
- Pour chocolate into bowl with maple syrup and flour
- Allow to cool
- Transfer chocolate mixture and egg mixture to mixer
- Mix on a low setting until mixture is smooth
- Pour into pan and refrigerate overnight
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease a silicone muffin pan and fill each muffin space with batter 3/4 full
- Bake for 18 -21 minutes
- Remove from oven, top with coulis and serve warm
- Simmer 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup with raspberries for about 5 minutes
- Put through a sieve and store in a squeeze bottle
- Top with coconut ice cream, a sprig of mint and fresh berries.
- Leftover batter (it rarely happens) can be refrigerated for up to 10 days.
- Leftover coulis can be used on pancakes or waffles.
- Soufflés can be frozen and used at a later date. Warm at 300 degrees for about 5 minutes.
The Keyes Ingredients https://thekeyesingredients.com/