Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Strawberries...But Does It Really Matter?
Write a review
- 3-4 oz. good quality ingredient dark chocolate (72% cacao or higher)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 12 strawberries
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil on low heat in a sauce pan, being careful not to scorch
- Dip strawberries into chocolate one at a time
- Place on a plate lined with wax or parchment paper
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens
- Great with coconut ice-cream or just alone on a platter.
The Keyes Ingredients https://thekeyesingredients.com/